Star ★
++Follow | Dashboard
The Star ★
D:
Saturday, November 12, 2011 • 5:19 AM • 0 blushing

Class streaming.
Say goodbye to them.
I will miss you all !

Chu Yi -Actually when we know the result,we just thinking want to tell you anot.因为你在上一秒之前你还不知道,还很开心,可是又怕别人跟你说先.我知道你接受不到的啦.But still GOT me at there mar. Dontt SAD larr :DD

Min Yee -I WILL MISS YOU !  Hope we FORM 4 will same class back ? hohoho . I will miss your voiceee one :))

YunYi / Angie : We same class back NEXT YEAR ! Finally... :O


Remember all the things we wanted
                                                     Now all our memories they're haunted
                                                    We were always meant to say goodbye

   I want you to know that it doesn't matter
         Where we take this road someone's gotta go
Looking at you makes it harder
But I know that you'll find another
That doesn't always make you want to cry



Labels:


xoxo,Heartsrings ★



Magic Path ★

ϟ STORY ϟ HER ϟ KPOP ϟ VVIP


tongyan ★

Photobucket

| Facebook| Twitter |Weibo |
Welcome to my blog.
I just shared what i like and feel . Dont judge me if you dont know me, you just know my story,not my life.Thanks for talking time to here. Enjoy !

BE THE BEST,DO YOUR BEST AND WE CAN GET THE BEST

rock the world★